Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Note/Mini-Process Writing

This piece is obviously incredibly incomplete. I apologize. Please don't focus on that if possible. I'd like to know if you think Dan is interesting so far and what you think of how I lead into the story. Of the several parts I haven't yet expanded, which ones are you most interested in? Right now I'm sticking with the Biggby focus, however I predict this focus may change.
So far I've only had the opportunity to interview Dan. And this isn't in the piece so I'll tell you, it was a full hour and half of 'interviewing' but in the course of our time together he caught up with an acquaintance, talked to her about a job he might have for her, overheard a conversation about Africa from a different media group that happened to be at that same coffee shop where we were, and that media group attempted to hire Dan as an extra for a shoot they were doing the following week. This isn't an excuse for being incomplete, but if you happen to read this first you can see where I'm going with Dan's character a little more clearly maybe.
I will definitely be interviewing his partners in media as well as Kyle, the Biggby Coffee franchise owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment